Higher Diploma in Accounting & Finance
The Higher Diploma in Accounting & Finance (HDAF) is to provide a sound theoretical basis in Accounting, Finance and Management with requisite skills and attitudes of participants to progress in their fields of careers mainly in SMEs.
Objectives of the HDAF
This course will leads executives to, demonstrate a sound understanding of advanced concepts and principles of accounting, finance, management, economics and other related social sciences and apply that knowledge in the decision making process. Also this Improve the critical thinking ability, communication, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills in professional and business contexts.
Direct entry to Higher Diploma (2nd year) is possible to:
- Students who have completed the AAT Final level/ AAT Members
- Students who have completed Diploma in Accounting & Finance (1st year)
- Any other qualification acceptable to the Study Board of Business School
Entry Requirements and Progression Pathway
Duration and Course Fee
Higher Diploma in Accounting & Finance (HDAF) | 1 Year (2 Semesters with 30 Credit Points)
Certification and CPD Credits
- On successful Completion “Higher Diploma in Accounting and Finance’’ Equivalent to National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) Level - 6
- AAT members could claim 15 CPD upon successful completion
How to Apply
As we have limited seats, please send your application early by post / email (firstname.lastname@example.org) / directly to the Business School Office along with the paid slip.
Mode of Payment
- Cash @ AAT Centre (Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 4.45 pm, Saturdays 9.00 am - 4.00 pm)
- Cheque in favour of “Association of Accounting Technicians of Sri Lanka” & Crossed “Account Payee Only”
- Online payments through here
- Direct deposits to Association of Accounting Technicians of Sri Lanka, A/C No. 039020327099 Hatton National Bank Bambalapitiya Branch
Use the Depositors reference No.
(Send the scan copy and submit the original bank-slip at the Business School Counter. Also write the “Depositors reference No” in the Application form)
Program Schedule / Commencement
Commencement: 30th April 2023
Sunday - 8.30 to 5.00 p.m
Click to make an Online Inquiry
Feel free to contact us for any clarification Tel: 0112 559670 | Viber / WhatsApp: 0768-241162 | email@example.com
Find us on facebook.com/aatbusinessschool